Monday, September 20, 2010

Recluse.

Some of the best people are known to be recluses. Emily Dickinson. Trent Reznor. The brown recluse(not a person, but still badass).

"The alien man waved his arms up and down and noticed that he couldn't wave in the right language so he stopped." Well I'm tired of waving to you. The truth is most of you are epic pieces of shit. And if you think this is about you then it probably is. I don't want to be your damn friend because you soil the word. I'm burnt out on people and their lies and bullshit.

You know the feeling of falling? The feeling you get when you miss a step and it feels like your heart is in your throat? I feel like that all the time. My entire life is one big panic attack and it never gets any easier. It never goes away.



“Oft expectation fails, and most oft where most it promises; and oft it hits where hope is coldest; and despair most sits.”

No comments: